Breaking Changes to the Web Platform
Over the years there have been necessary changes to the web platform that caused legacy websites to break.
Below is a list of those changes.
- SSL removed in favor of TLS wiki
- Adobe Flash (SWF) End of Life wiki
<marquee>and many other tags removed html5
- Passive touch listeners by default googleblog
- Forms with passwords marked
Not Secureover HTTP googleblog
Array.prototype.flattenbreaks MooTools bugzilla
- HTML Imports (part of Web Components) deprecated googleblog